ESET Endpoint Encryption Pro from 50 users, 1 year: the best choice
- Simple and powerful encryption for businesses of all sizes
- Secure encryption of hard disks, removable media, files and email
- FIPS 140-2 validated 256-bit AES encryption for absolute security
- Hybrid, cloud-based management server for full remote control of endpoint encryption keys and security policies
- Support for Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 8.1 including UEFI and GPT.
How ESET encryption helps your business
- Meet data security mandates by enforcing encryption policies without impacting productivity.
- Companies large and small benefit from low help desk costs and short deployment cycles.
- No other product comes close to ESET Endpoint Encryption in terms of flexibility or ease of use.
- The client side requires minimal user intervention and improves the compliance and security of our enterprise data from a single MSI package.
- The server side makes user and workstation management easy. It extends the protection of your business beyond the perimeter of your network.
The DSGVO: Encryption as part of the solution
Is your company active in the EU? The new European data protection basic regulation (DSGVO) comes into force in May 2018 and contains strict regulations for the handling of user data. Encryption is explicitly mentioned as a method to comply with data protection.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption enables the encryption of hard disks, removable media and email attachments, helping you meet DSGVO requirements.
- ESET also offers free online resources, webinars and more.
- ESET's Quick Guide explains the main points of the DSGVO and tells you how to prepare yourself.
Client-side and server-side
Data is a critical part of any organization but is often at high risk when it is transferred beyond the boundaries of the corporate network. Meet your data security obligations by installing a single MSI package
- Encryption of entire hard drives and removable media protects data stored or sent with laptops - including Windows tablets and convertible Devices.
- File, folder and email encryption enables comprehensive collaboration across complex workgroups and team boundaries.
- Reliable security policy enforcement via the Remote Management Server on all endpoints.
- With a single MSI package, you can meet your data security compliance obligations.
Deployment flexibility allows for easy extension of security to mobile users and remote workers. With the Enterprise Server you can manage users and workgroups independently or in N-to-N relationships.
- Secure HTTPS Internet connectivity enables centralized management of users, devices, and mobile devices beyond the boundaries of your corporate network.
- Uniquely patented security key management provides full control over encryption keys and security policies remotely and without fuss.
- Patented Hybrid Cloud architecture means that all client and server connections are SSL encrypted and all commands and data are AES or RSA encrypted.
- Fast installation and low system requirements bring enterprise-class security to even the smallest businesses.
Client and server side:
Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, 8.1*, 7, Vista, XP SP 3, Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 - 2016
Mobile platforms: iOS
Certifications, algorithms and standards
FIPS 140-2 level 1
Algorithms and standards:
AES 256 bit, AES 128 bit, SHA 256 bit, SHA1 160 bit, RSA 1024 bit, Triple DES 112 bit, Blowfish 128 bit